Egg roll in a bowl is a 15-minute one-pan dinner packed with flavor and vegetables. This recipe makes great take-and-go lunches. Made with either ground chicken, pork, turkey, or your favorite meat alternative. Tastes just like an egg roll without the wrapper.
- 1 lb, Ground Chicken (Can be substituted for pork, turkey, or your favorite meat alternative.)
- 1 cups Bean Sprouts
- 1 Large Carrot Shredded
- 1 stalk of celery sliced
- 3 Green Onions Chopped
- 3 clove Garlic Pressed & Chopped
- 1/8 cup Soy sauce
- 1 tsp Sesame Seed Oil
- Sriracha to taste
- 1 tbs Olive Oil
- 1 Inch Fresh Ginger Grated
- 1 Head Napa Cabbage Sliced
- 1/2 White Onion Thinly Sliced
- Toasted sesame seeds (optional)
- Chop veggies and set them aside. Heat a large skillet to medium. Add olive oil, chopped garlic and grated ginger. Cook until fragrant.
- Add ground turkey and cook until there is no pink left.
- Push meat to the edge of the pan and add the sesame seed oil to the middle.
- Add in Chopped cabbage, shredded carrots, sliced white onion sliced celery, and soy sauce. Saute until cabbage and celery are tender.
- Fold in bean sprouts and chopped green onions.
- Add Sriracha to taste.
- Serve hot on its own, in lettuce cups, or over rice.