This easy and satisfying snack is a great way to get the flavor of pizza in a low calories snack. Zucchini pizza bites are perfect for the air fryer and are kid approved. This low carb snack is simple and easy to make.
What you need:
- 2 large zucchini
- ½ cup pizza or tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese
- Line a baking pan with foil and set it aside.
- Slice Zucchini ¼” thick and arrange on the prepared baking sheet, salt lightly, and let sit for 10 min.
- Pat dry with a paper towel.
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Top zucchini slices with pizza sauce, oregano, cheese, and your favorite pizza toppings.
- Bake 5 min or until zucchini is tender.
- Increase temperature to Broil for 5 min or until cheese is bubbly and melted.
Makes 6 servings – Calories: 145 | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 9g