This veggie-loaded pasta salad is the perfect prep-ahead summer item. It can be adjusted to use whatever veggies you prefer.
- 1 Box Multicolor Rotini
- 3.7 oz marinated artichoke hearts (chopped)
- 15 oz Can Chickpeas (drained and rinsed)
- 1 Green Bell Pepper Diced
- 1/2 Red Onion Chopped
- 3.8 oz can sliced black olives
- 12oz Steamed Broccoli – (Save time with a steamer bag of broccoli – prepared according to package a cooled)
- 1 3 oz bag sun-dried tomatoes (not in oil)
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 4 tbs balsamic dressing or Italian dressing
- Season to taste: granulated garlic, oregano, basil, pepper
Prepare pasta according to package. Strain and spread out on a baking sheet to cool. While the pasta cooks prepare the broccoli steamer bag according to the package. Chop veggies. In a large bowl combine pasta, veggies, dressing, and cheese. Season to taste.